A few days ago I posted an article about my first year at CrossFit. I still owe you a few numbers.
Down the fact that I went to the CrossFit gym – or “box” – here in the Isle of Man around 230-250 times in the past year to work out a quite impressive number of reps and results have been accumulated.
This is a brief summary of some of the most common exercises I did. Keep in mind that this is just a little fragment of the work we are doing there. 🙂
- Barbell Deadlifts: 924 reps, average weight 43 kg, max weight 122.5 kg
- Barbell Squat or Back Squat: 609 reps, avg. 48 kg, max 82.5 kg
- Body Weigh Squat: 4298 reps
- Box Jumps: 1831 reps, average height 22 inches
- Burpees: 2216
- Cleans/Power Cleans: 642 reps, avg. 30 kg, max 55 kg
- Snatches: 1111 reps, avg. 23.5 kg, max 42.5 kg
- Front Barbell Squat: 763 reps, avg. 38 kg, max 72.5 kg
- Kettlebell Swings: 1852 reps, avg. 14.5 kg, max 24 kg
- Push-Ups/Kneeling Push-Ups: 3345
- Banded Pull-Ups/Ring Rows: 3829
- Sit-Ups: 2923 reps
- Rowing: 68 km
- Running: 45 km
I have tracked all this with Fitocracy from day one and I will continue to do so as it is amazing to look back at the actual work that has been done! 🙂
Before I close my CrossFit blabber for another half year or so there is something I wanted to share.
After 3 weeks into the new Competition Programming, where I get a personalized program each week with workout specifically tailored to me, I asked my coach nicely to please spell my name right as he kept making the common mistakes that English native-speakers do (Christine, Mashman etc).
Well, I should have thought about what I might get into… from that point on I got a different name every week.
Here they are:
Week 15: Christine Mooshrooooom
Week 14: Cristine Smishysmosh
Week 13: Christine Mishmoomin
Week 12: Christine Mashmemberofyearmaaaaaaan
Week 11: Christine Meshmerman
Week 10: Christine Mishymoshwashman
Week 9: Christine Mushmush
Week 8: Christine MosherMan
Week 7: Christin Maschyameat
Week 6: Cristine mishmoon
Week 5: Christin Mishmin
Week 4: Christin Mashmash
I will say goodbye for today and sign with…